“They don’t teach etiquette much anymore, but if you ever have to choose between Incredibly Advanced Accounting for Overachievers and Remedial Knife and Fork, head for the silverware.”
- Harvey Mackey
When was the last time you:
- had a business lunch in which you were more concerned with the fork and knife than the topics of the meeting?
- cancelled a luncheon because you wondered whether your dining skills were up to par?
- wished you could become part of the dining setting or just disappear because you were not sure what to do?
Let’s change that!
Your next lunch meeting is on its way – get ready! Be excited!
Please Note: Each Program will be customized based on your unique needs and goals.
- Receiving Lines
- Host Duties
- Guest Duties
- Seating Guidelines
- Taking Your Seat and Napkins
- Host and Guest of Honor Duties
- FYI – Posture at the Table and Excusing Yourself
- Styles of Eating – American and Continental Rules of Dining
- Silverware Savvy
- A Visual Dining Tutorial
- Place Setting Maps
- FYI – Dining Dos and Don’ts
- FYI – Eating Various Foods
When was the last time you wished you could become part of the dining setting or just disappear because you were not sure what to do? Let's change that!
Set yourself apart! Become memorable not only for your expertise but also your sensitivity to unspoken cultural norms.
This course will give you the necessary tools to not only feel confident but also excited about your next engagement, whether it is professional or social in nature.
Our Dine Like a Diplomat seminar will give you the tools to be not only a pleasant and respectful guest but also an excellent host at the world table.
The potential of cultural faux pas are endless. Indeed, avoiding them all is not very likely, however, doing one’s homework will ensure to at least avoid the unforgivable.
The potential of cultural faux pas are endless. Indeed, it’s not very likely that you will be able to avoid them all. However, doing your homework ensures that you can at least avoid the unforgivable.